The economy continues to be an important subject for Democrats and Republicans.
Each side has an opinion on what it takes to improve the economy. Time tells a lot of stories.
One of those stories is that when the people have control over their own money and businesses, then growth happens.
Time has also shown that places with excessive taxes and strong governmental control has destroyed people’s lives and the country.
President Trump has the people of America first on his agenda. He wants to make sure that America stays in the first place slot around the world. There are reasons why the economy continues to grow, and they need to be explored.
The Economy is Doing Great and There are Reasons Why
The economy has grown at a rate of 4.1 percent annual rate.
This happened in the second quarter and it was felt in just about every avenue of commerce in the country.
It can be said that the President has been the driving force behind the success that this country has seen in past two years.
Our current culture likes to place blame on the presidency when things are bad.
It is time that credit goes where credit is due and President Trump deserves the credit for the growth that has been experienced.
Where the Success has Been Felt
For the past 10 years there has never been more optimism over the state of the economy. People are coming out and beginning to enjoy spend and saving once again.
- The manufacturing industry is the highest it has been in the past 13 years. Customer service and service-based businesses are at their peak in the past 12 years.
- There are nearly 6.2 million jobs available in the United States.
- Heavy truck sales are on the increase.
- Home Prices are up.
- Car sales are up.
- There are 700,000 people with jobs than there was this time last year.
- Unemployment is at a record low of 3.9 percent.
Theses are just a few of the positive things that have become a reality because of what the President has done to empower the American economy.
Looking into the Cause of Growth
President Trump is not so quick to take all the credit. He has stated, “When you hear how great the economy is doing right not, let’s just remember when this recovery started.”
- During the Obama administration there was the effort made to pull the economy out of its worst position in a long time. Even former President Bush empowered the economy with a bailout for the American people. Even with these attempts the economy still could be considered cool by comparison today.
- President Trump has signed into law over a trillion-dollar tax cut for the American people. This leaves money in the hands of the people where it should be. This allows them to spend it as they see fit and in return the economy grows because people are spending money they now have.
- The President has also rolled back certain regulations that have strangled the economy for decades. He has loosened the hold that environmental regulations have had on certain areas of commerce. These business sectors are now beginning to flourish.
- The Affordable Care Act has been reduced to a weak healthcare system because it no longer can illegally charge people a tax to people that do not have insurance. This has put money back into the hands of the people and has created competition between insurance companies again which has reduced premiums.
There will always be some kind of opposition to growth.
There will always be people that want to place credit where it does not belong or even worse try to take it for themselves.
The President of the United States has been correct when he has stated that the growth that has been seen in this country is of a collective effort from those that have come before him.
It is hard to say that he is being prideful when sharing the credit with other administrations.
Every presidency faces challenges that are unique to that time period. The actions of one man can change the course of an entire nation.
President Trump has flamed the coals once again and as a result a fire has developed that is propelling the economy forward at a tremendous rate.