There is the constant rumor that the United States of America is going to run out of energy reserves in the near future.
If the country is running out of energy, then it is safe to say that the rest of the world is as well.
The United States of America has worked hard to reduce its footprint regarding environmentalism and its use of fossil fuels.
And at the same time continues to the lead the way in discovery of new fuel sources and technology to extract the fossil fuels in protective way. President Trump is leading the way in both these categories.
What is happening as a result is that new jobs are being created, new resources are being found, energy dependence is falling, companies are growing, and the United States is becoming the world leader with regards to natural resources and fossil fuels.
The President’s Influence on Americas’ Energy Needs and Fossil Fuels
President Trump is quoted as saying, “When is comes to the future of America’s energy needs, we will find it, we will dream it, and we will build it.”
So far everything that he has done while in office as been moving America to realize this vision.
- President Trump has signed a number of executive orders regarding the country’s energy needs. One of those orders focused on dealing with the rules and regulations that local energy companies face on a daily basis. The aim of the order to create a market that is friendly to developing efficient energy.
- He has seen to it that the Environmental Protection Agency reviews and updates its policies and guidance procedures that affect the Clean Water Act. It enables the EPA to provide current and reliable information when it comes to certification.
- He has removed barriers, by executive order, that kept companies from receiving the financing they need to develop a safe operating atmosphere and enhances the safe operation of the existing equipment and procedures on government lands.
- The President is also focusing on developing a solid and stable domestic energy market that will create jobs and deliver energy to consumers in a reliable fashion. Part of the focus deals with the way current energy is being delivered to consumers. The focus is looking at doing it better as the country moves into the future.
- President Trump is trying to improve the current infrastructure that is being used to transport fossil fuel resources to plant, factory, and consumer. The aging system is unable to keep up demand and is starting to become very costly to maintain.
- Trump is looking to excel America to the front of the world when it comes to energy production and reliability. The President wants to see America setting the standard for the future of energy needs. This means expansion of current resources, finding new areas to drill and mine, and building the means to move the fuels from one place to another without large impacts to the environment.
- He is currently working to open up lands that were once closed to drilling. This will enable current companies to explore and drill new areas known to produce fossil fuels. An increase in this area will lesson the country’s dependence on foreign energy sources.
- The President has explored the option of letting companies drill further out in uncharted waters. He has opened up water areas to this idea. This has allowed companies to begin the process of drill for oil and other resources that were once unreachable because of past administrations.
There is no doubt that the President wants to the United States takes its place as the leader of the world in developing ways of meeting energy needs around the world.
This can only be done if the companies and people that work in these fields are allowed to move forward with good energy practices.
They need to have the freedom to develop new technologies and find the resources that are needed so badly by the world.
This cannot be done by imposing regulations on them. It can only be done by deregulation.
This is something that President Trump has promised and delivered on since he took office two years ago.